April 30, 2009

Spring has sprung upon us - let the games begin!

Can't begin to list all the stuff we've been working on in the past several weeks. I took another trip to California, this time to visit the Stanford School of Medicine for a couple projects we're kicking off; we've been digging dirt, pulling weeds and cutting grass like crazy, prepping for a huge vegetable garden; we participated in a foosball tournament, at the invitation of our neighbors - Anja walked home with first place, Alan with third; I've been pulling together family gifts for our upcoming trip to Pennsylvania; and I've even made some progress on my dollhouse project. Sadly, I don't have photos of any of it! Soon I will post more photos of the trip to San Francisco from earlier this month, and if the rain holds off I'll maybe even get a few shots of the yard!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...