September 9, 2013

Bow Baby Shower

This project is still cooking.



Here's a photo of me at 33.5 weeks. This was taken last weekend at my Mom's house during a baby shower (for the kid lovingly nicknamed "Buck" by his aunties).


Mom and Susanna put together a great shower, and we were lavished with all sorts of amazing gifts, attention, hugs and well-wishes. Soon I will post some of the great  gifts that we received; many of which were handmade, which I am extremely grateful for since I don't seem to have much creativity mojo in me to make anything for my son.

Here are a few shots of the party:

Peter Rabbit


"Bunny Tails" Cake Pops


Flowers from Mom's garden



Susanna

Freshly caught and smoked salmon, courtesy of Mark, along with pretzel rolls, manchego & fig, and cucumber tea sandwiches

Empanadas! Mom and I spent the morning making these in assembly-line fashion.


Mike shows off his best "soothing sway"



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...