January 3, 2013

2012 makes way for 2013

2013 has arrived; and without a lot of fanfair in my life. I spent the last two weeks of 2012 surrounded by family and friends, but also down for the count with the flu. It was kind of a mixed-bag on how to end a year.


2012 was wonderful though. I accomplished some real goals:

We spent many a great weekend in Bow, Sedro-Woolley and Port Orchard, as well as took trips to Seattle, Ohio, Austin, San Diego and Florida.

We got to the Oregon coast repeatedly, and continued our tradition of an annual family vacation.




I took up running.

I made 5 baby mobiles.

We began and are nearly finished with our long-awaited kitchen remodel.



And we welcomed a new family member: our niece, Elle!



2013 is without a lot of goals thus far.
I'm not sure which projects will arise out of the year,
or what I'll learn,
or where I'll go,
but I'm looking forward to the adventure!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...